Utopia Revolution is an advanced Team vs Team strategy game in fantasy setting, meant to be enjoyed for free by players of all ages. In 2010 we worked out the game concept, design and did all development. Our goal was the come up with a a new game concept based on a original Utopia online game that is scalable and supports thousands of simultaneous players. User navigation and graphic design had to be unique and user friendly. There was also a need for in game chat, forum and messaging.
- Come up with new game concept using core elements from original Utopia online game
- User navigation and graphical design must be unique and user friendly
- Design scalable game engine that supports thousands simultaneous players
- Game rules and formulas must be editable without any programming skills
- In game chat & community tools like forum and messaging
We came up with a unique design with a focus on team social and simple navigation. This modular and scalable game engine platform can be used to create similar games. With only 2 months and word of marketing the game had 2000 users and 300 simultaneous players online.
You can play the demo version here.
- A fair game where only team & player skill counts, you cannot buy advantage
- A unique design with focus on team social & simple navigation
- Built on cloud computing, scalable on application & database layer
- Game rules & algorithms are editable by game designers and can be updated without restarting the game
- In game world, team & private chat, forum & linked help